Friday, 12 July 2013

Tea Time

Can't believe I haven't been on here for nearly a month! Actually, I can.
Work has taken over lately and I only have 2 rubbish pictures to show for it. The school where I work is preparing for its annual year 6 production. This year it is Wind in the Willows.
This is the tea set I made for Badger but I have lots more to show you if I can ever remember to take my camera to work!

Morten sends his best xx


  1. Love your teaset ... the colour is just gorgeous ... Bee xx

  2. That is a gorgeous tea set!
    The color is beautiful!
    So glad I happened upon your blog!
    Tammy x

  3. Love your papier mache tea set, it's brilliant! We are huge Wind in the Willows fans here - Angus watches our DVD of the old film most days. I hope the year 6 production is a success. x

  4. The color of the tea set is deautiful, it is so cute also..

  5. Hi! Thank you so much for your little parcel - received today. I love the cupcake flags they're so pretty - too pretty to be used and then thrown away!!!! And my son's already pinned the badge to his bookbag, ready for Y2! I will have to steal it back, at least til the end of the holiday.. Thank you so much again, I just love getting little surprises through the post!

  6. Amazing tea set, love the close up of Morten too. xx

  7. Hello! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. I hope you'll come visit and accept it! :)