Tuesday 10 July 2012

Just In Time

Phew!
One family picture containing...

1. Husband wearing a Man City shirt
2. Wife who is mad about netball
3. Son who is a lifeguard
4. 2 teenage daughters who love to party
5. Youngest daughter holding her guinea pig
6. Golden Spaniel with red collar
7. Black and white cat

Sometimes I find it tricky to make a picture I actually like when the details are so specific but I am really pleased with this one. I am just off out into the rain to deliver it. I hope she likes it!!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely item to have. I love the cat and dog in particular!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture, I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving these pictures- they are truly lovely, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing! Such a lovely memento for a family. x

    ReplyDelete